Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wedding Tri-Shutter card - "Feathers & Birds"





I was recently commissioned by a workmate to make a wedding card for her daughter. The brief provided was: black and white, birds in cages & feathers. After me wondering if I was going to be able to come up with a remotely half decent wedding card with that rather unusal brief, this side step card was born.

Thankfully I had just received my free 'Sale-a-bration Happy Moments' stamp set with the bird in a cage. Phew! The card with the blue feathers was my 1st prototype to run by my customer to ensure I was on the right track. At that stage I only had blue feathers.

She was wrapped so the only change made was to add her daughters and new son in laws name to the front. Even I was happy with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment