Thursday, April 1, 2010

Choc block slider & card

Using the Stampin Up Baroque Motifs stamp set, I made some of these Choc Block sliders for presents. This one pictured was a thank you for another Stampin Up Demonstrator and new friend, Kristee, but I made more as Christmas presents for my work colleagues. I CASEd the idea from the very talented and inspirational Charmaine Black.

I made a matching card to go with it using the Stampin Up Curly Label stamp and punch. All you do is pull up the ribbon and out slides your chocolate.

I used a general light pink inkpad (similar to SU's Pink Pirouette), a general light bluey/grey ink pad, and coordinating papers from Spotlight. The flower and circle was punched using SU's circle & scallop punch and I also used some flower punches I use all the time just to finish it off. In the middle of the flower is used a pearl bling! Cute huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment