Sunday, June 6, 2010

Stampin up - Vintage Vogue



Howdy all - hope you've had a superb Sunday. After cleaning the house, then taking the dogs on a bush walk, I've been a busy crafter today - inbetween basking in the sun and heading back inside to continue on with today's project.

A few weeks ago I posted some cards which I'd made for some work mates as some ladies asked to have a look. I'm pleased to say they got snapped up, however as my stocks are so low, so I'm making some more of the ones that were really popular. Even non-crafters appreciate how beautiful Stampin Ups Vintage Vogue stamp set is, and as this is one of my favourites, I was thrilled to pull it off the shelf first and have a play.

I used Stampin Up Vintage Vogue stamp set, SU Sage Shadow ink (green), SU Orchid Opulence (Purple), SU Night of Navy (Dark Blue). To get the textured coloured card, I used my Cuttlebug machine (just love that machine!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment