Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I've been gifted - Beautiful Blogger award


Can you believe it! I've been awarded the Beautiful Blogger Award from another lady who definately deserves this honour, Stampin Up Demonstrator "Charmaine Black". I feel very honoured and grateful! I love creating papercraft so it's just lovely to share in the wonderful world of online crafty blogging! Thanks Charmaine for this wonderful gift!

Now I have to divulge 10 things about myself...
  1. I absolutely love lollies to the point of addiction.

  2. I have a 10 year plan to pack up and travel around Australia with my other half (and 2 fur kids) in a Winabago.

  3. I have 2 sisters, one older & one younger.

  4. I studied as a mature age student, obtaining my Business degree a few years ago, double majoring in Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations and graduated with 'Distinction'.

  5. I love deep sea fishing.

  6. I hate cold feet.

  7. I decided a few years ago to live by the motto 'Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway' after reading this wonderful book.

  8. I love learning new things and challenge myself everyday to grow and develop.

  9. I use to have a prickle haircut and still haven't lived down that major fashion flop!

  10. I grew up on a farm and am still a country girl at heart.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, It's great to know a few more things about you and I also have the same dream as you about the travelling around Australia in a winabago. We plan to go to America to buy it and travel round there first before shipping it back.
    Thanks for sharing these ten snipets from your life, lots of inky hugs from Charmaine xx

    ReplyDelete