Can you believe it! I've been awarded the Beautiful Blogger Award from another lady who definately deserves this honour, Stampin Up Demonstrator "Charmaine Black". I feel very honoured and grateful! I love creating papercraft so it's just lovely to share in the wonderful world of online crafty blogging! Thanks Charmaine for this wonderful gift!
Now I have to divulge 10 things about myself...
- I absolutely love lollies to the point of addiction.
- I have a 10 year plan to pack up and travel around Australia with my other half (and 2 fur kids) in a Winabago.
- I have 2 sisters, one older & one younger.
- I studied as a mature age student, obtaining my Business degree a few years ago, double majoring in Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations and graduated with 'Distinction'.
- I love deep sea fishing.
- I hate cold feet.
- I decided a few years ago to live by the motto 'Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway' after reading this wonderful book.
- I love learning new things and challenge myself everyday to grow and develop.
- I use to have a prickle haircut and still haven't lived down that major fashion flop!
- I grew up on a farm and am still a country girl at heart.