Friday, June 11, 2010

Punch art Owls on a branch




I saw these owls using various Stampin Up punches and just loved them. Although I only had a couple of the required punches, I was able to easily make do with what I had. As per the blog where I CASE'd the idea (click here to view Sarah Makin's design), I've also included a picture of the punches I used. I copied the first card almost completely, then came up with my own layout (square card).

This is another great way of using the Stampin Up Curly Label punch which I what I used to create the top of the owls head. Note Sarah Makin used a different punch for a similar effect. The 2 Stampin Up circle punches used were sizes 3.5cm and 1.3cm.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, Just to let you know I'm so touched that you've made a card based on my owl design. :) If it's okay with you I'm going to link you and post about you. Love the branches, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah - it's absolutely fine by me. I'm amazed by your talented creations and you're a constant stream of inspiration for me. Love your work! Amanda

    ReplyDelete