Saturday, November 24, 2012

Baby Nursing/Feeding Cover - Unisexed

This is a nursing/feeding cover I whipped up this afternoon. Took just over an hour so very quick and easy. I followed the instructions on this online tutorial http://madebythemamamonster.blogspot.com.au/2008/04/nursing-cover-tutorial.html

I had seen a few tutorials but I liked this one as it was not only easy to follow, but it has boning in the front section so when feeding, I'll be able to keep an eye on bubba without the world being exposed to anything unnecessary!

The only difference I did from the tutorial was I used 2 fabrics. I'd read some feedback that some nursing mums found the double layer better as it prevented puffs of wind blowing the cover up. My only concern is that it may be a little stuffy for bubba on the real hot days, but I will probably make another one using one layer so I have the option of both (weather dependent!!) :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment