Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baby - Newborn Nappy Covers #2

More pressies for bubba.  I used the same nappy cover pattern as per the link posted in the previous post. I cut out a fabric piece capturing a single owl with a generous border, ironed the fabric piece onto visoflex, cut out the single owl with an approx 2mm border, removed the visoflex backing and ironed onto the singlet. I then sewed around the outside of the entire single owl coming in approx 1mm. Normal applique uses a tight zigzag stitch but I just used a normal straight stitch. I'm soooo happy with how they turned out. Can't wait to do some more applique.

No comments:

Post a Comment