Monday, September 17, 2012

Homemade Wooden Baby Change Table

How awesome is this wooden baby change table?  I just love it.

My clever other half put this together after me giving him a basic brief. I purchased a new mattress which is where he started with the measurements. I'm pretty tall (about 180cms) so the height is just perfect for me. It's made out of pine so it's really light however it's also on wheels. Even with the holder at the side for easy to grab creams, wipes etc still enables it to fit through a standard sized door. He really did think of everything! Love, love, love it!!! Lucky baby nugget.

 Below - this is it all stocked up ready to go. I'll have to get back on the sewing machine to make a removable cover which can be thrown in the wash (just in case).

No comments:

Post a Comment