I have to share this with you as I've had such a hectic crazy time at work over the last month and had a particularly challenging day today. However...to my absolute joy, I have been given the lovely gift of the 'Stylish Blogger Award' by Cath Dean. Thanks Cath! You don't know how good that ended a rather awful week! Now to do some work to formally 'earn' my award.
There are some rules when a blog receives the award:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 8 things about yourself.
- Give the award to 8 bloggers you have recently discovered.
- Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
So now to share some tidbits about me...
- I have 2 lovely nieces who I love to bits.
- I have 2 dobermann dogs who I also love to bits.
- My ultimate day begins with an early morning beach walk with the dogs, and ends with a bourbourn after a full day of creating with paper.
- My aim for 2011 is to teach myself quilling. Watch this space :)
- I turned into a closet 'Home and Away' watcher when my other half went on a boys annual fishing trip. Now I'm totally hooked. This is NOT a good thing!
- I am a hopeless cook.
- I like wearning Levi 501's.
- I really like using products from Stampin Up.
Thanks again Cath for your kind award. The below links are who I gifted: