Friday, April 1, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award



I have to share this with you as I've had such a hectic crazy time at work over the last month and had a particularly challenging day today. However...to my absolute joy, I have been given the lovely gift of the 'Stylish Blogger Award' by Cath Dean. Thanks Cath! You don't know how good that ended a rather awful week! Now to do some work to formally 'earn' my award.



There are some rules when a blog receives the award:


  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

  2. Share 8 things about yourself.

  3. Give the award to 8 bloggers you have recently discovered.

  4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.

So now to share some tidbits about me...






        1. I have 2 lovely nieces who I love to bits.

        2. I have 2 dobermann dogs who I also love to bits.

        3. My ultimate day begins with an early morning beach walk with the dogs, and ends with a bourbourn after a full day of creating with paper.

        4. My aim for 2011 is to teach myself quilling. Watch this space :)

        5. I turned into a closet 'Home and Away' watcher when my other half went on a boys annual fishing trip. Now I'm totally hooked. This is NOT a good thing!

        6. I am a hopeless cook.

        7. I like wearning Levi 501's.

        8. I really like using products from Stampin Up.


        Thanks again Cath for your kind award. The below links are who I gifted:


        Stampin with Paula


        Art of Love

        Barbara Williams

        No comments:

        Post a Comment