Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stampin Up - Scallop Punch



This is not my normal style but as I needed to make a range of different cards for some work mates, I needed to think outside of my normal 'safe' colour range and style. I CASED the idea from Karen Dillon (http://cardsbeautifulcards.blogspot.com/) who is one of many blogs I visit to get (steal) ideas!
This picture does not do this card justice. I'm not often wrapped in my final product, but I was really happy with this one. I used a circle die in my Cuttlebug for a textured background on the white card, and stamped onto SU Pink Piourette a stamp from the SU Vintage Vogue set. But the best part would be the rosettes (flowers) made from SU Scallop Punch. I can see a number of cards using this embellishment as the centre piece. Only problem is it would not survive the post as the rosette was get absolutely flattened.

No comments:

Post a Comment