Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sewing - Hanging Hand Towel

I've been wanting to make these hanging hand towels for a while now (since I spotted them on this website ... http://kleiosbelly.wordpress.com/2010/01/04/christmas-prezzies-6-1-for-you/) and happened to spot these cute tea towels in Spotlight the other day. The intention was to make a couple for Mothers Day, however I hung this one up in my kitchen to take a photo, now I just can't bear to take it down. Think I'll have to make some more and pop them away in the present cupboard for Christmas!

 
The possibilities really are endless as I also saw some plain coloured towels (with no pattern/design) which had a matching strip of fabric along the bottom. This added that extra splash of colour which was needed to give another point of interest. What a great gift for someone who is hard to buy for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment